20 September 2005

What's on my mind

I heard someone say the other day that she heard "some general authority, some where, say something to the effect of" (take it as you will, I still think it's a good idea) to his daughter, "so what scripture are you pondering today?" Sounds like a nice thought to me. So, what is it that I think about all day? I must admit, I am a self-proclaimed simple, small-town girl. I have few thoughts worth saying aloud, but perhaps with a little coaxing, I can convince them to find their way to this blog and someday I might stumble across something of worth. These words aren't doctrine; mostly they'll be mundane. There you have it. This is a glimpse into the mind of Chicken Dust.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are one weird person. J/K i love you. i really liked the one entry about the thunderstorms and dad. if you cant tell, this is your bad influence sister. well, i gtg. i am still doing homework!:{ i only have two assignments left though!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home