29 November 2008

Lessons Emphasized Recently

- When I pray, God hears.
- When I ask in faith, God grants.
- When I act in faith, I am happy.
- Anything that distances me from my Father in Heaven is sin, and it hurts -- a lot.
- Jesus is my Savior.
- The Savior's love is powerful.
- His Atonement is cleansing.
- When I repent, Father forgives.
- Repentance takes away the hurt caused by distance from God.
- Forgiveness feels wonderful.
- God is my Father, and He really wants me to repent, so He can lovingly forgive.
- His arm is stretched out still, and still, and still.
- Father begs me to come unto Him through Christ.
- When I pray, God hears.

"Learn of me, and listen to my words; walk in the meekness of my Spirit, and you shall have peace in me" (D&C 19:23).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Start off slowly with vegetables. Start by incorporating bits of fresh vegetables in your fruit drinks and operate your path around whole vegetable refreshments. Veggies tend to be more nourishing than fruit being a class although not as delicious often. Incorporating a lot more fruit and vegetables for your refreshments can make your preference buds prepared to get that excellent nutritional value. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Hou4445r[/url]

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home