10 October 2005

Note 01

A few random observations about my writing.

1- I am obsessed with hymns (we could just say music in general) and quote them constantly! Lots of times I just sort of quote them, so I know precisely the reference I am making, but it is so obscure that no one else would probably pick up on it. I apologize. If you ever see quotes around a random phrase that does not have a reference attached to it, it is quite possibly a quote from a song--most likely a hymn.

2-To qualify the last sentence in (1), I use scare quotes way too often. I know. It's not good grammar and it's probably really annoying to read. Sorry. Ignore them if they bother you.

3- Most of the time the things I post are very random and scattered. This isn't a dialogue of my life or a series of well-thought, revised essays. This is my stream of consciousness. Ever wonder what thoughts are spinning around inside my little brain? Here you have the answer. This is what I think about, so sorry, nope, I'm not going to edit until the cows come home. It's random and confusing, I know, thus is my life. These are my thoughts and I'm happy with them as they are.

4- Check out the 100 Hour Board (I have it linked). It's cool.

5- Read the Book of Mormon. It's even more cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chicken Dust said...

P.S. I like the word "cool." Ah, there I go, using quotes when they're not necessary. aka scare quotes. oh well. I still like saying cool.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home