19 December 2008

Blessing

2 Cor 2:9 -- But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Just one week ago today I was sealed in the House of the Lord to the most incredible man in the world. As Heavenly Father has blessed me through our union, I am exceedingly amazed at His glory and the wonder of His plan. There is no greater joy than following the Savior's plan and teachings. I could never have imagined such happiness, and I know it will only increase and become more fulfilling. What a glorious blessing!


1 Comments:

Blogger Trivial Pursuits to HappyNess said...

I am so happy for you! We miss you so much and hope that you had a wonderful first holiday season together!

WE LOVE YOU!!!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home